Our practice brings tradition and methodology together to treat any problems that might require ear, nose, and throat surgery for you and your family. Our board-certified Orange County surgeon, Dr. William C. Cohen, specializes in the ENT and plastic surgery needs of adults and children, employing a holistic style of patient care that focuses on both the disease and the individual person. Whether you seek thyroid removal, relief for your sinuses, or a solution to serious snoring, THE SKIN CENTERx can offer the proper treatment.
Services for ENT
Dr. Cohen is one of the only doctors in the area to perform some of the most revolutionary otolaryngology, or ear, nose, and throat (ENT), procedures available, including:
- Thyroidectomy: It may be necessary to remove all or part of the thyroid endocrine gland. The thyroid removal is often necessary for those who are suffering from a hormone imbalance, suspicious nodule, or thyroid cancer. Dr. Cohen uses minimally invasive, video-assisted techniques for this surgical procedure, providing a number of excellent benefits for patients over traditional methods, including faster recovery time, less postoperative side effects such as pain and swelling, and inconspicuous scarring. Additionally, the procedure itself is quicker and there are fewer associated risks.
- Balloon sinuplasty: Dr. Cohen skillfully unblocks nasal passages by performing the endoscopic surgical procedure known as Balloon Sinuplasty™. Patients who suffer from chronic sinusitis and lack relief from medication are ideal candidates. Through the use of state-of-the-art technology, the minimally invasive surgery allows for quick recovery and minimal risks or side effects.
- Snoring procedures: Patients with mild, moderate, and severe levels of obstructive sleep apnea and intense snoring should seek the counsel of Dr. Cohen. He performs minimally invasive surgical procedures that can alleviate disruptive sleep tendencies.
Dr. Cohen is always current on the latest methods of treating ENT conditions, providing the best results and optimal patient comfort. Consult with our surgeon and staff for information on all of our ear, nose, and throat services, which also include head and neck surgery and other otolaryngology treatments.
IS ENT Surgery Right for You?
If you can relate to one or more of the following questions, Dr. Cohen recommends consulting a doctor who focuses on ear, nose, and throat surgery in Orange County, like himself. Prompt detection and treatment can alleviate your condition and improve your overall health!
- Do you often find yourself feeling dizzy?
- Do you suffer from thyroid problems?
- Do you have chronic ear infections?
- Have you been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis?
- Do you have trouble breathing while you sleep?
- Is your child's throat always sore?
- Has trauma created the necessity for reconstructive plastic surgery?
Learn More about Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
Don't let signs of ear, nose, or throat problems remain undetected; schedule a surgery consultation at one of the Orange County locations of THE SKIN CENTERx. We can help diagnose and treat any ENT disorders that you or your family may be experiencing as soon as possible. Please schedule your appointment with Dr. Cohen today at either of our two locations!