At THE SKIN CENTERx, we understand the importance of presenting your face to the world every day. We also comprehend the peace of mind it brings to do so with confidence, which is why we want to help you feel as good about your features as possible. William C. Cohen, D.O. performs a full range of facial cosmetic surgery at two locations in Orange County, whether you desire to make subtle or drastic revisions. Find out for yourself why people throughout Southern California turn to our gifted surgeon for real cosmetic solutions and natural-looking results!
Facial Cosmetic Surgery Services
Our patients can choose from the following facial cosmetic surgery procedures at our Orange County offices:
- Face lift: Through the traditional face lift, Dr. Cohen can surgically eliminate wrinkles and furrows, tighten loose skin and weakened facial muscles, and improve the definition of the face.
- Neck Lift: With the removal of excess skin and tightening of underlying muscles, the neck lift improves the contour of the face and yields an overall slimming effect for the patient.
- Brow Lift: During the brow lift procedure, sagging skin and the lower forehead are elevated, and fine lines are diminished.
- Blepharoplasty: Our doctor can perform upper or lower eyelid surgery to aesthetically improve the delicate area around your eyes, where signs of aging often first appear.
- Rhinoplasty: Dr. Cohen will perform a nose job only after careful consideration of your facial characteristics and personal preferences.
- Facial Implants: Facial implants can be used to improve the contours of the entire face. At THE SKIN CENTERx, our surgeon works with chin, neck, and cheek implants.
- Otoplasty: Patients who feel they have overly large or protruding ears can elect to reduce their size or "pin them" back with the otoplasty procedure.
- Torn Earlobe Repair: A ripped-out earring or other incident does not have to permanently mark your earlobe. Dr. Cohen can correct torn lobes through a minimal surgical repair.
Facial Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
Which procedure are you interested in? What area of the face would you like to improve? Questions such as these, the answers to which will help to identify your personal needs and aesthetic goals, will drive your conversation with Dr. Cohen during your facial cosmetic surgery consultation. Our Orange County physician encourages you to come prepared: compose a list of questions to ask him, note any medications you may be taking, and gather a number of pictures of faces that you wish to emulate or look nothing like at all. Your in-depth discussion will assist our board-certified surgeon in creating your ideal treatment plan.
During the consultation process, we will further determine whether you are an ideal fit for facial cosmetic surgery. Dr. Cohen will thus need to evaluate your medical history and overall health. Suitable facial cosmetic surgery candidates may also choose to undergo one of our laser body contouring, liposuction, or rejuvenating skin care treatments.
Learn More about Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Cohen takes pride in offering a full range of facial cosmetic surgery options in Orange County. To learn more about your ideal treatment or schedule a consultation, please contact the talented team at THE SKIN CENTERx today!